It’s natural when a new technology is introduced for people to have some resistance, a lot of times it can be attributed to lack of information or clarity on how the new tech works. So here’s all the information on the TSheets and GPS tracking.
Here’s a video that gives an overview specifically around the GPS functions in TSheets and how they work.
Here’s a more detailed Infographic with technical aspects of GPS Tracking and data usage.
You can use this template to update your employee policy document to now use TSheets for timesheets.
The app will use too much of my phone's data or battery life.
"I'll forget to clock in or out."
"I don't know how to use it."
- Watch pre-recorded webinars found at the TSheets Learning Center.
- Attend a live online training session that:
- Is tailored to the way your company will be using TSheets
- Covers best practices
- Addresses any individual concerns
To schedule a live session: contact our friendly Customer Experience team.
"I don't want my location to be tracked."
"I'm concerned about Phone data and battery usage."
How can I check how much data has been used by TSheets
- Android: Tap Settings > Apps > Application manager.
- iOS: Tap Settings > Data or Battery.
On both the OS if you scroll down to bottom and If TSheets does not appear in the apps list, it is using less than 1% of the device’s battery power.