If you’re a construction company looking to manage your Procore Documents, you may have looked into using Procore Sync or using ODrive’s Procore Documents tool.
From your research, you may have found out that Procore Sync is about to close down and that ODrive’s Procore Document tool has limitations that your business can’t live with. These might be that ODrive’s Procore Documents tool doesn’t sync your Procore Documents to another cloud storage platform that you’re using but rather provides download links to your files outside Procore. If you’re looking to search for files or search within files, you’re going to find it hard with the structure of their light, integration-style tool.
- Procore to Google Drive. By accessing Procore files through your Google Workspace-powered Google Drive, you can ensure that Procore file permissions are correct and that staff can access files on their Procore files on their desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles.
- Procore to OneDrive. Connect Procore to your Microsoft account and your team can easily access and share Procore files through their company OneDrive account.
- Procore to Dropbox. Sync Procore with Dropbox and your field staff can easily share construction files with contractors through their mobile devices.
- Procore to SharePoint. Have Procore files synced to SharePoint folders so your whole organisation can access site photos and collaborate on them.
- Procore to Microsoft Teams. By connecting Procore to Teams, you can discuss synced files with your staff and store everything in your company folder structure – great for backups as well!
Want to discuss ODrive Procore Document tool alternatives?
Our team can ensure you have the best Procore sync and backup solution, get in touch today to discuss.