Through our integrations, Procore users can now sync & backup their Procore Documents to sub-folders within their Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive accounts.
Keeping a back-up copy of your important project attachments also means you can choose which non-Procore users you want to share documents with in only a few clicks.
To read more about our new integrations, visit:
- Procore to Dropbox Integration (Procore marketplace)
- Procore to OneDrive Integration (Procore marketplace)
- Procore to Google Drive Integration (Procore marketplace)
Procore is built for:
- Head contractors looking to gain full visibility into their construction projects with all project information in the one place
- Subcontractors wanting to stay on-schedule and on-budget, easily managing their projects
- Homebuilders needing full visibility into their construction projects
Watch this space for more Procore integrations to come. We are excited to expand on our work with Procore and build more deep quality integrations with Procore