Have you read about our Procore to Microsoft Teams integration and you’re ready to get started?
We’ll run through the steps to getting started below but first, let’s look at some of the main benefits that our clients are finding in using the integration:
- Have job documents and photos stored in a central area (Microsoft Teams) for ease of access
- Easily allow custom access to job files through Microsoft Teams
- Ensure all job documents and photos are stored in ordered folders for your team
- Simple to share job files with clients and contractors who aren’t Procore users
The steps to getting started are:
- Register a SyncEzy Account here
- Find the Procore / Microsoft Teams integration from the Integration library
- Subscribe to the Procore / Microsoft Teams integration
- Authenticate Procore
- Authenticate Microsoft Teams
- Complete the configuration steps
We’ve also recorded a short video on the steps to getting started by connecting through SharePoint.
If you need help during the setup stage, get in contact with our support team using the chat widget (bottom-right of Integration portal screens).