Want to access your construction project files from anywhere? In this article we look at the top 8 reasons to backup your construction files & photos to the cloud.
- Keep your a backup of your Procore files in your Dropbox folder
- Access project documents, photos and videos on the go using the Dropbox mobile app
- Create and edit your work – including cloud content and Microsoft Office files – directly in Dropbox, so you spend less time switching between apps or searching for files.
- Access Dropbox on your desktop so you can use their smart content suggestions
- With features like password protection, expiring links and download permissions in Dropbox, you can ensure shared Procore files stay where they should
- Protect Procore files from unwanted edits, deletions, hackers and viruses by restoring or recovering anything in your Dropbox account for up to 30 days
- Store original construction photo’s for future reference. View them anytime you need to resolve an issue or check a change order. Capture new building progress photos that are easily compared to previous photos for an accurate record of the construction process.
- Share your files with non-Procore users. Avoid sending large email attachments that are difficult to manage & track down later on. Instead share a link directly from Dropbox making it easy to store and access all your project documents in one place.
Ready to access your construction project files easily? We offer a Procore to Dropbox integration that ticks all the boxes for backing up your files. Get in touch with a member of our sales team to discuss your unique business needs.