With many companies recommending their employees to work from home in the midst of the coronavirus outbreak (including Google, Amazon, Twitter, Nestlé, Apple & Facebook) and several schools & universities starting to move their courses online in a bid to reduce the spread of the virus, the demand for remote-friendly, work-from-home software has dramatically increased.
To help companies transition to temporary work-from-home arrangements, Zoho has announced free tools to support remote workers.
Zoho is a company that embraces remote working and they are offering their remote work toolkit, Remotely, free of cost to companies and schools until July 2020.
Applications included within Remotely include:
- Cliq – remote messaging (a Slack alternative)
- Meeting – remote meeting manager (a Zoom alternative)
- Writer – work processing app (a Google Docs alternative)
- Sheet – spreadsheet app (a Microsoft Excel alternative)
- Showtime – presentation software (a Powerpoint alternative)
- WorkDrive – remote file storage (a OneDrive alternative)
- Projects – project management app (a Microsoft Projects alternative)
- Sprints – agile remote management app (a Jira alternative)
- Assist – remote support app (a Teamviewer alternative)
- Showtime – virtual classroom and on-demand training app (a Google Classroom alternative)
If your workplace is transitioning to remote working and looking for help in integrating & syncing your software to improve efficiency, get in touch with the SyncEzy team to help.