Bluebeam software users love the ability to create customisable markups and manage site logistics plans. Bluebeam Revu can also be used for:
- RFI Posting – Revu keeps RFIs clear and organised with smart markup, hyperlinking and visualisation tools, helping your project stay on track.
- Defect inspections – by sorting and summarising defect items within drawings, Revu helps project teams achieve a 90% completion rate on first back check.
- QA/QC – the markup and collaboration tools in Revu allow for faster, more accurate and more thorough quality reviews.
The challenge for Bluebeam users who also use Procore is how to share files and markups in the most efficient way. Bluebeam currently has a basic Procore integration that has the following features:
- Create a Bluebeam Studio Session in Procore each one of your project’s submittals
- Send submittals from Procore to the Bluebeam Studio Session, enabling project team collaboration
- Finalize the Blubeam Studio Session in Procore to send the marked-up PDF from Bluebeam back to Procore
This integration works for Submittals but most businesses need the ability for a deeper sync of their company files.
That is why the deep integration developers at SyncEzy have created an advanced two-way sync of files from Procore Documents & Photos to Google Drive folders. Using our Procore to Google Drive integration, your team will be able to work in Bluebeam, store markups in Google Drive then have these documents automatically synced to Procore folders. For iPad users, they can use the Bluebeam Revu iPad app and share these files to their Google Drive app to be synced with Procore.
By having multiple streamlined ways to store and send Bluebeam markups, your teams will have the ability to access Procore and Bluebeam files in the apps they use daily.
If you’re looking for ways to better manage Bluebeam files, get in touch with our sales team to discuss our Procore to cloud storage integrations today.