Have you read about our Procore to Google Drive integration and you’re ready to get started?
We’ll run through the steps to getting started below but first, let’s look at some of the main benefits that our clients are finding in using the integration:
- Enables you to easily share Procore job & quote documents with non-Procore users like clients and contractors
- Store documents and photos in folders named as per your existing folders
- Keep a backup of important work files
The steps to getting started are:
- Register a SyncEzy Account here
- Find the Procore / Google Drive integration from the Integration library
- Subscribe to the Procoree / Google Drive integration
- Authenticate Procore
- Authenticate Google Drive
- Complete the configuration steps
We’ve also recorded a short video on the steps to getting started.
If you need help during the setup stage, get in contact with our support team using the chat widget (bottom-right of Integration portal screens).