Have you read about our Procore to SharePoint integration and you’re ready to get started?
We’ll run through the steps to getting started below but first, let’s look at some of the main benefits that our clients are finding in using the integration:
- Makes it easy to have SharePoint as your central hub / intranet so you can easily share job documents and photos
- Makes it easy to extract data out of Procore
- Enables companies to easily share files with non-Procore users
- Permanently do away with exporting and importing csv files through an integration that works in the background and keeps everything in sync every 2 hours
The steps to getting started are:
- Register a SyncEzy Account here
- Find the Procore / SharePoint integration from the Integration library
- Subscribe to the Procore / SharePoint integration
- Authenticate Procore
- Authenticate SharePoint
- Complete the configuration steps
We’ve also recorded a short video on the steps to getting started.
If you need help during the setup stage, get in contact with our support team using the chat widget (bottom-right of Integration portal screens).